We do service and repair work.
Trucks & Parts has a first class team of highly skilled mechanics, welders and hydraulic technicians that can work on all types of trucks and all kinds of jobs from collision damage, to major restoration to body fabrication or reconditioning.
Whether you need basic service work, or major repairs, Trucks & Parts can help. We provide repair work on all makes and models including highway road tractors, dump trucks, garbage trucks, concrete mixer trucks, roll off trucks and more. While we specialize in refuse packer repair and refurbishment, we are also experts in all types of work from all the major truck and body manufacturers.
- Refuse and Garbage Truck Repairs: Front Loaders, Rear Loaders, Side Loaders, Recycling Trucks, Container Delivery Trucks, Grapple Boom Trucks, and much more
- Refuse and Garbage Truck Body Repairs: McNeilus, Heil, New Way, Scranton, Labrie, Wayne, E-Z Pack, Leach, Witke, Pak Mor, Curotto, and much more
- Roll-Off Hoist Repairs: Galbreath, GalFab, American, Rudco, Stellar, Ampliroll, Marrel, K-Pac, Palfinger, and much more.
- Grapple Boom Repairs: Petersen, IMT, Pac-Mac, Hol-Mac, American, Prentice and much more.
- Concrete and Ready-Mix Truck Repairs: McNeilus, Oshkosh, Beck, Con-Tech, Continental, Kimble, Advance, and much more.
Let us quote you a free no-obligation estimate on your repair or service work. Our service manager will do a thorough and meticulous inspection of your truck or body and work up a detailed estimate for you.
Contact us today. We’ll subtract years of wear and tear from your truck and get you back on the road fast!