Current Welder Job Openings
- Uses MIG/Pulse welder to assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production.
- Operates the equipment in a safe manner & reports hazards associated with the equipment or its operations to the Safety Director.
- Produces strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, & consistent.
- Maintains/produces a level of output that will minimize production delays.
- Cleans & maintains an orderly work area.
- Communicates eff ectively with other workers to direct personal workflow.
- Assists other individuals in area when needed.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of wire welding processes & equipment.
- Ability to weld vertical, flat, & overhead welds with good penetration and quality appearance.
- Ability to operate plasma cutter & acetylene torches.
- Good communication skills relative to supervisor and other related departments.
- Math skills including fractions and angles.
- Ability to read tape measure, angle finder, blue print drawings, and cut lists.
- Physically ability to lift 50 lbs., as well as work and weld in awkward positions such as kneeling, lying down, and overhead.
- Ability to climb and work from ladder, operate various shops tools including power and manually operated wrenches.
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and transportation.
- Require a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent plus vocational training or job-related course work.
- Clean and safe working environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, and Life Insurance.
- Company paid training: at least 40 hours per year.
- Uniforms provided/Safety Shoe Program.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Hourly pay - not flat rate.
- Paid vacation and Holiday pay.
Apply online using the “Apply Today” form on this page OR email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org