2016 Western Star 4700 SF60,000 lb. Galbreath U5-OR-174
2016 Western Star 4700 SF: $148,900
|Body Type:||Roll Off|
|Body Capacity:||60,000 lb|
|Body Serial Number:||13H37545|
|Other Body Options:|
A former municipal truck. Lightly used and in excellent condition.
| Chassis Specifications|
|Front Axle Capacity:||20,000|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||46,000|
|Steering Configuration:||Left Hand Steering Only|
Our Reconditioning and Inspection Process
In addition to starting out with the cleanest, best maintained trucks around, Trucks & Parts goes over our trucks like no one else in the industry, and we refurbish them to the highest standards.
First, we start with a very fussy and selective buying team, looking for the highest quality trucks. Once we buy the truck, our meticulous technicians put each truck through a rigorous inspection and we make them even better.
We look for newer models with fewer miles or lightly used former municipal trucks. A majority of trucks from Trucks & Parts are less than 5 years old with fewer than 75k miles. We seek out well maintained trucks and because we are incredibly selective, you'll only see the best used, reconditioned (and new) trucks at Trucks & Parts.
And we offer a free CarFax report with every truck we sell so you'll have peace of mind that our vehicles are safe and dependable.
We've worked hard to earn and maintain our reputation. Our rigorous inspection is a serious, fine tooth process in which trucks are gone over top to bottom, and front to back. If an item doesn't pass our strict quality requirements, it is repaired or replaced. No questions, no cut corners, no games.
And as a second generation family-run business, we are totally dedicated to earning our customer's trust, knowing that if we're putting the Trucks & Parts name on it, we're putting our reputation behind it.
So when you need a refuse truck, garbage truck, front loader, rear loader, side loader, roll off truck, concrete mixer truck, recycling truck, grapple boom truck, or a McNeilus, Heil, Labrie, or Galbreath, we hope you'll let Trucks & Parts help you.
Check us out, Trucks & Parts has the highest quality trucks, and we go over them...and under them.
Financing a Truck at Trucks & Parts
Trucks & Parts offers full-service truck financing designed to put you in the driver’s seat.
Like everything at Trucks & Parts, our financing process is designed to be easy and stress free. You'll get truck financing tailored to your business needs
Our financing partners offer:
- Fast Approvals
- Competitive Rates
- Personalized Service
- Consolidation Financing
- Payments Customized to Your Budget
- Solutions for a wide range of credit profiles
- First Time and Start-up Programs Available
So if you are considering replacing equipment or purchasing additional equipment, now is the time! Getting financing for your next new or used garbage truck, roll off or concrete mixer truck hasnever been easier.
Have a truck in mind? Need a Roll-Off, Front Loader, Rear Loader, Side Loader, Recycling, Grapple truck, Vacuum Truck or Cabs & Chassis? Looking for a concrete mixer truck?
Protect Your Investment
On trucks 10 years old and newer, an aftermarket warranty programs can be purchased from American Truck Protection. American Truck Protection is one of the trucking industry's leading independent providers of extended warranties. There are multiple extended protection plan options available and the warranty covers components for factory defects in material and workmanship.
- For Heavy Duty - Class 8 Vehicles
- 12 Months or 100,000 Miles
- 18 Months or 150,000 Miles
- 24 Months or 200,000 Miles
- For Light & Medium Duty - Class 3-7 Vehicles
- 12 Months or 50,000 Miles
- 24 Months or 100,000 Miles
If a breakdown occurs, American Truck Protection™ will handle all of the arrangements and paperwork and make payment directly to the repair facility. Simply call 1-877-287-1511 anytime! Protect your investment with a warranty from American Truck Protection.
Looking to Trade-In Your Truck?
We accept trade-in's and would be happy to provide you a trade-in quote. We'll need to know the vehicle specifications, both truck chassis and body, and general condition. Give us a call and let us know what you have, or you can access our trade-in form and complete the information via email.
We’ll offer the best possible wholesale price, and we’ll make trading-in your truck easy. Just fill out the online form to get started. It's just 2 easy steps. (1) Describe your truck and let us know the spec's, options, and condition (2) let us know how to reach you.
We take trades on used garbage trucks, roll-offs, front loaders, rear loaders, grapple trucks, side loaders, recycling trucks, and trailers. We also take trade-in's on concrete trucks, cement mixer trucks, ready mix trucks, vacuum sewer trucks, service and mechanic’s trucks, boom trucks, all-wheel drive vehicles and more.
Please complete the Trade-In form to get started!
Our newest operation is Trucks & Parts of Pennsylvania, which is located in Glenmoore, PA, just outside of Philadelphia. Philadelphia is famous for its rich history, including the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall – where the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed. No less iconic are the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, immortalized by Sylvester Stallone’s triumphant run in the film "Rocky."
Trucks & Parts of Pennsylvania provides one stop shopping to its customers. Brion Maguire is the Company's Managing Business Partner and brings over 15 years of refuse industry know-how with him from his career at McNeilus. His experience with both large and small haulers allows Trucks & Parts of Pennsylvania to better serve its customers in the Northeast.
10 "Fun Facts" about Philadelphia, PA
- Yes, it's spelled “Pensylvania” on the Liberty Bell, but no, it's not a mistake. At the time, this was an accepted spelling.
- Philly still takes art seriously, with more than 2,000 outdoor murals, the city has earned its reputation as the "Mural Capital" of the U.S.
- Philadelphia is home to more Impressionist paintings than any other city besides Paris.
- The municipality's park system is one of the oldest and biggest in the nation. It consists of 63 parks covering 9,200 acres; the primary park, Fairmount Park, spans more than 4,100 acres.
- Elfreth's Alley, in Old City north of Arch Street and between Front and 2nd Streets, is America's oldest continually inhabited street.
- “The Philadelphia Inquirer” is the third-oldest daily newspaper still being published in the U.S.
- 1 out of every 6 doctors in the U.S. receives medical training in Philadelphia.
- The University of Pennsylvania started the world's first college-level business school, the Wharton School of Business, in 1881.
- The origins of the "Philly Cheesesteak" are hotly debated, but in 1988, the Philadelphia Eagles helped make the world’s largest cheesesteak. And to no one’s surprise, it was the length of a football field.
- NFL players named Philadelphia Eagles fans — the same fans who pelted Santa Claus with snowballs in 1968 — the most intimidating in the NFL, according to Sports Illustrated
At Trucks & Parts, your complete satisfaction if our #1 goal and our commitment to you is that your experience with us will be first rate - before, during and after the sale.
Vehicle Delivery Made Easy
Trucks & Parts provides convenient vehicle delivery options. We'll take the worry and hassle out of getting your truck shipped. And no matter where you are.....we can have a driver bring it to your door.
Once you've found the truck that fits your business needs, let us arrange to have a driver or trailer bring it to your location. We partner with a number of leading transport companies that will safely deliver your new truck on-time, and on budget. Vehicle delivery is just another service we offer to make your buying experience easy.