It’s time to prepare for these two important action items:
- Section 179 tax deduction on new or used equipment
- Disposal of surplus or non-revenue producing equipment
SECTION 179 DEDUCTION
With the passage and signing into law The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for 2018, eligible business owners can write off up to $1,000,000 when purchasing or financing new or used equipment. A $2,500,000 maximum can be spent on eligible equipment before the available tax deduction is reduced. Also, a 100% bonus depreciation is available for new and used equipment retroactive to September 27, 2017 and good through 2022 after the spending cap has been reached.
CLEAN UP YOUR BALANCE SHEET
Turn your dead assets, retired or non-revenue producing trucks into cash. Sell or trade them in before year end. At Trucks & Parts of Tampa and Trucks & Parts of Pennsylvania, we pay cash for garbage trucks and help waste haulers dispose of their trucks.
Contact us today to sell or trade your truck. We also have a great selection of new, used and reconditioned trucks in stock and available now! If you want to take advantage of the Section 179 tax deduction, it’s encouraged that you contact your tax advisor to learn more and gather specific qualification details.
For more information about your potential tax savings, you can use the official Section 179 calculator.
Trucks & Parts Sells New, Used & Reconditioned Refuse Trucks
- Our used trucks are DOT inspected, serviced and totally reconditioned.
- We source the best trucks and put them through a rigorous 210 point inspection.
- We stock over $10 million dollars in inventory and offer the biggest inventory and selection.
- Go with the # 1 Garbage Truck Dealer and the most trusted name in the industry – Trucks & Parts.
Since 1950, Trucks & Parts has specialized in selling new, used and quality reconditioned garbage trucks, roll off trucks, and other refuse related trucks. We also stock dump trucks, water trucks, concrete mixer trucks, ready-mix trucks, as well as other types of trucks. In addition, we buy trucks and offer service and repair work, as well as offering truck appraisals. For more information about Trucks & Parts and our inventory, click here.